Dear Valued Client,
We are proud to announce that we are the first laboratory in the world to be ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for drug and alcohol testing in umbilical cord, fingernail, and toenail specimens.On September 4, 2015, USDTL attained ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation showing full compliance with the international testing standards. We have received our accreditation from ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board, demonstrating technical competence in the field of forensic testing. The scope of our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation encompasses all specimen types and methods of analysis utilized in our laboratory.
Our laboratory has always maintained this level of quality and competency since our humble beginnings in 1991, bringing our clients the most responsive, personal service in the drug and alcohol testing industry. ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation reaffirms that commitment to our clients, for all aspects of our testing and client advocacy. You can always have absolute confidence that the results of every specimen tested by our laboratory will meet the highest of international standards.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the single most important standard applied to testing and calibration laboratories around the globe. Laboratories accredited to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard have demonstrated that they are technically competent and able to reproducibly generate accurate, precise and consistent data.
The practical benefits for clients of USDTL of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation are seen on a continual basis:
- Continuously produced testing results of the highest quality, validity, and integrity;
- Improved customer communication and resolution of customer issues;
- Continual improvement of our management system, with an emphasis on the responsibilities of senior management;
- Fast resolution of laboratory issues regarding methods and equipment.
- Evidential acceptance of USDTL laboratory results in virtually all jurisdictions.
To view our certificate of accreditation, visit us online at www.usdtl.com/wp-content/uploads/USDTL-ISO17025.pdf. If you have questions about ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation, please contact us at email@example.com or 800.235.2367.
Adam Negrusz, Ph.D., F-ABFT
- USDTL’s Aileen Baldwin Coauthors Recent Studies of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- The Development of Alcohol Use Disorder: The Overlooked Epidemic
- Marijuana: A Multifaceted Movement
- Michelle Pilkington joins the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter of CLMA
- CBD…THC – What’s the Difference?
- Andre Sukta Elected to Board of Directors at SOFT
- Limits of Interpreting A Drug Test
- The Detection of Fentanyl Using Advanced Newborn Drug Testing