Michelle Pilkington joins the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter of CLMA
Congratulations to Michelle Pilkington for joining the Board of Directors for the Chicago Chapter of the Clinical Laboratory Management Association. CLMA is a community that brings together clinical laboratory professionals from laboratories of all sizes. Clinical laboratory managers and leaders, clinical technicians, consultants, marketers and military staff can connect and share their collective knowledge. To learn more click here. Michelle said “Having a seat at the table, representing USDTL, gives us an opportunity to be face to face with some of our regional clients and make a difference.”https://www.usdtl.com/blog/michelle-pilkington-joins-the-board-of-directors-of-the-chicago-chapter-of-clma
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS
- ToxTime: Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
- ToxTime: Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®)
- Coffee Tox: Missed Opportunities
- Winter Weather Delays
- Identifying the Indiscernible Isotonitazene (iso)
- Gabapentin, An Emerging Threat in Today’s Opioid Epidemic