Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL discusses confirmations, cutoffs, and quantitative values followed by a brief Q&A.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll get answers to the following questions:
- Why is Confirmation Testing so Important?
- Qualitative vs Quantitative: What does it mean?
- What Are Cutoff Levels and Why do we Have Them?
- What Does the Quantitative Result on my Report Mean?
- And more…
- ToxTime: The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
- ToxTime: Detecting Illicit Fentanyl in Newborns
- ToxTime: Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs
- ToxTime: Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers
- Second Quarter Newsletter
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS