The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL discusses the toxicology of fentanyl in hair specimens followed by a brief Q&A.
As innovators in substance abuse toxicology, USDTL has been testing for fentanyl in hair specimens for over a decade, well before it was a mainstream drug of abuse. In this webinar, we share with you what we have learned about the dangers of fentanyl specifically, and the trends we have seen to help you understand why testing in hair specimens is beneficial.
What You’ll Learn
- Why fentanyl is so dangerous compared to other opioids
- Relevant data and case report overview
- Fentanyl trends in hair specimens at USDTL
- And more…
Click Here to Watch the Webinar.
- Diphenhydramine Misuse on the Rise: Detection With Hair and Nail Testing
- Buprenorphine Misuse and Diversion
- What is Xylazine?
- Ketamine: Current and Future Use
- Choose the Best Test – An Overview of Advanced Alcohol & Other Drug Testing Options
- Poster Overview- Prenatal Exposure to Kratom
- Psychedelics: Then and Now
- Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) in Hair & Nail – A Review and Recent Updates
- May 2023 (2)
- April 2023 (3)
- January 2023 (2)
- December 2022 (2)
- November 2022 (1)
- October 2022 (1)