USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers.
The Webinar discussion included:
- What is FASD?
- The prevalence of FAS.
- The current methods available for detecting prenatal alcohol exposure.
- The importance of screening moms for alcohol.
- The importance of providers testing for alcohol, even if they do not have a direct plan of care for babies exposed to alcohol.
- ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
- Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
- Winter Weather Delays
- Turnaround Time
- ToxTime: The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
- ToxTime: Detecting Illicit Fentanyl in Newborns
- ToxTime: Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs