USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers.
The Webinar discussion included:
- What is FASD?
- The prevalence of FAS.
- The current methods available for detecting prenatal alcohol exposure.
- The importance of screening moms for alcohol.
- The importance of providers testing for alcohol, even if they do not have a direct plan of care for babies exposed to alcohol.
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs
- ToxTime: Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers
- Second Quarter Newsletter
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS
- ToxTime: Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
- ToxTime: Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®)
- Coffee Tox: Missed Opportunities