USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
The guest speaker was Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL.
The webinar includes discussion around the following points:
- How Fingernail specimens can complement a hair testing program
- Using Fingernail as an alternative specimen type
- The difference in detection windows of Hair and Fingernail Specimens
- Case reports using both Hair and Fingernail specimens
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs
- ToxTime: Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers
- Second Quarter Newsletter
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS
- ToxTime: Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
- ToxTime: Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®)
- ToxTime: Missed Opportunities