USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®). The guest speaker was Joesph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL.
The Webinar discussed why ChildGuard® was developed, and the value it brings to clients. Other points of discussion include:
- How drugs are incorporated in hair
- How fingernails can be used
- Legal defensibility of ChildGuard®
- Trends in ChildGuard® testing
The full webinar is available to watch below.
- Revolutionizing DUI Interventions: Wisconsin’s Breakthrough in Biomarker Testing for Impaired Drivers
- 3 FAQs You Should Know About Newborn Drug Testing
- The Brain Chemistry Behind Tolerance and Withdrawal
- Designer Benzodiazepines: Testing Etizolam and Flualprazolam in Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Diphenhydramine Misuse on the Rise: Detection With Hair and Nail Testing
- Buprenorphine Misuse and Diversion
- What is Xylazine?
- Ketamine: Current and Future Use