USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®). The guest speaker was Joesph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL.
The Webinar discussed why ChildGuard® was developed, and the value it brings to clients. Other points of discussion include:
- How drugs are incorporated in hair
- How fingernails can be used
- Legal defensibility of ChildGuard®
- Trends in ChildGuard® testing
The full webinar is available to watch below.
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS
- ToxTime: Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
- ToxTime: Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®)
- Coffee Tox: Missed Opportunities
- Winter Weather Delays
- Identifying the Indiscernible Isotonitazene (iso)
- Gabapentin, An Emerging Threat in Today’s Opioid Epidemic