USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Drug Trends and Concerns Regarding Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS).
The Webinar discussion included:
- A Brief Overview of NAS
- Withdrawal Symptoms
- Drug Withdrawal Variance
- USDTL Observations & Growing NAS Concerns
- Breaking the Stigma at Lily’s Place, a NAS Center
- Revolutionizing DUI Interventions: Wisconsin’s Breakthrough in Biomarker Testing for Impaired Drivers
- 3 FAQs You Should Know About Newborn Drug Testing
- The Brain Chemistry Behind Tolerance and Withdrawal
- Designer Benzodiazepines: Testing Etizolam and Flualprazolam in Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Diphenhydramine Misuse on the Rise: Detection With Hair and Nail Testing
- Buprenorphine Misuse and Diversion
- What is Xylazine?
- Ketamine: Current and Future Use