United States Drug Testing Laboratories, Inc. has an active research department. Our latest scientific paper is on “The Detection of 1-Palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanol and Ethyl Glucuronide in Human Umbilical Cord. ” was published in the American Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 3, 800-810 doi:10.4236/ajac.2012.312106 Published Online December 2012 (http://www.SciRP.org/journal/ajac)
Feel free to contact us at 1-800-235-2367 for more information.
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs
- ToxTime: Newborn Alcohol Biomarkers
- Second Quarter Newsletter
- USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
- ToxTime: Drug Trends & Concerns Regarding NAS
- ToxTime: Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
- ToxTime: Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®)
- Coffee Tox: Missed Opportunities