United States Drug Testing Laboratories, Inc. has an active research department. Our latest scientific paper is on “The Detection of 1-Palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanol and Ethyl Glucuronide in Human Umbilical Cord. ” was published in the American Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 3, 800-810 doi:10.4236/ajac.2012.312106 Published Online December 2012 (http://www.SciRP.org/journal/ajac)
Feel free to contact us at 1-800-235-2367 for more information.
- USDTL’s Aileen Baldwin Coauthors Recent Studies of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- The Development of Alcohol Use Disorder: The Overlooked Epidemic
- Marijuana: A Multifaceted Movement
- Michelle Pilkington joins the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter of CLMA
- CBD…THC – What’s the Difference?
- Andre Sukta Elected to Board of Directors at SOFT
- Limits of Interpreting A Drug Test
- The Detection of Fentanyl Using Advanced Newborn Drug Testing