Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
Please join us for ToxTime with Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL, as he discusses the evolution of drug testing in various newborn specimen types, followed by a brief Q&A.
What You’ll Learn
- The pros and cons of newborn specimen types
- The evolution of newborn testing from urine to meconium to umbilical cord tissue
- A brief overview of previous studies
- And more…
- Psychedelics: Then and Now
- Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) in Hair & Nail – A Review and Recent Updates
- How Grapefruit Juice Affects Some Drugs
- What is Binge Drinking?
- Is It Safe To Take SSRIs During Pregnancy?
- ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
- Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
- Turnaround Time