Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
Please join us for ToxTime with Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL, as he discusses the evolution of drug testing in various newborn specimen types, followed by a brief Q&A.
What You’ll Learn
- The pros and cons of newborn specimen types
- The evolution of newborn testing from urine to meconium to umbilical cord tissue
- A brief overview of previous studies
- And more…
- Revolutionizing DUI Interventions: Wisconsin’s Breakthrough in Biomarker Testing for Impaired Drivers
- 3 FAQs You Should Know About Newborn Drug Testing
- The Brain Chemistry Behind Tolerance and Withdrawal
- Designer Benzodiazepines: Testing Etizolam and Flualprazolam in Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Diphenhydramine Misuse on the Rise: Detection With Hair and Nail Testing
- Buprenorphine Misuse and Diversion
- What is Xylazine?
- Ketamine: Current and Future Use