ToxTime: Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) in Hair and Nail – A review and Recent Updates
Please join us for ToxTime with Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL, as he presents on what is new with using hair and nail to detect Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), a long-term ethanol biomarker.
What You’ll Learn
- What is Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)
- Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) testing in
- Umbilical Cord Tissue
- A brief overview of previous studies
- And more…
- The Brain Chemistry Behind Tolerance and Withdrawal
- Designer Benzodiazepines: Testing Etizolam and Flualprazolam in Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Diphenhydramine Misuse on the Rise: Detection With Hair and Nail Testing
- Buprenorphine Misuse and Diversion
- What is Xylazine?
- Ketamine: Current and Future Use
- Choose the Best Test – An Overview of Advanced Alcohol & Other Drug Testing Options
- Poster Overview- Prenatal Exposure to Kratom