Amy Alexander receives the 2018 Excellence in SPE Award!
We are very proud to announce that Amy Alexander, Research and Development Senior Forensic Analytical Chemist at USDTL, was selected as a 2018 Excellence in SPE Award winner. This award is sponsored by United Chemical Technologies (UCT) and was awarded at the 2018 annual Society of Forensic Toxicologists (SOFT) meeting held in Minneapolis, MN. The award reflects recent outstanding contributions to the scientific literature in the field of Solid Phase Extractions in Forensic Science. Specifically, UCT is recognizing the article “Discordant Umbilical Cord Drug Testing Results in Monozygotic Twins” where Amy served as the principal author.
- Marijuana: A Multifaceted Movement
- Michelle Pilkington joins the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter of CLMA
- CBD…THC – What’s the Difference?
- Andre Sukta Elected to Board of Directors at SOFT
- Limits of Interpreting A Drug Test
- The Detection of Fentanyl Using Advanced Newborn Drug Testing
- The National and Global Movement of Methamphetamine
- Overdose Surveillance Data: Aimed to Support Public Safety and Public Health