ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
Showing: March 2022
We are excited to inform you that we have extended our environmental exposure testing to include 3 new panels. This means we are now testing for more substances for exposure. View our panels here!
Our testing will now include detection of:
If you have questions you can contact your account manager or speak to one of our representatives by calling 800.235.2367 or by emailing us here.
To learn more, watch our educational ToxTime event Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 ChildGuard.https://www.usdtl.com/blog/childguard-13-extended-panels-for-environmental-exposure-testing
Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
Please join us for ToxTime with Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL, discusses the evolution of drug testing in various newborn specimen types followed by a brief Q&A.
What You’ll Learn
- The pros and cons of newborn specimen types
- The evolution of newborn testing from urine to meconium to umbilical cord tissue
- A brief overview of previous studies
- And more…
- ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
- Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
- Winter Weather Delays
- Turnaround Time
- ToxTime: The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
- ToxTime: Detecting Illicit Fentanyl in Newborns
- ToxTime: Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs