Due to current weather conditions, we are experiencing courier delays in receiving specimens into the laboratory, this will cause a delay in reporting out some results. As always, we will do our best to process specimens as quickly as possible and get your reports to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for understanding. If you are also affected by the weather conditions please be safe out there.
- Winter Weather Delays
- Identifying the Indiscernible Isotonitazene (iso)
- Gabapentin, An Emerging Threat in Today’s Opioid Epidemic
- What We Know About CBD
- Kratom Abuse – an Analytical Study on Kratom calls to Poison Control Centers from 2011-2017
- Kratom and its Controversial Threat to Public Health
- Gabapentin Abuse
- USDTL’s Aileen Baldwin Coauthors Recent Studies of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure