Due to current weather conditions, we are experiencing courier delays in receiving specimens into the laboratory, this will cause a delay in reporting out some results. As always, we will do our best to process specimens as quickly as possible and get your reports to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for understanding. If you are also affected by the weather conditions please be safe out there.
- ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
- Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
- Winter Weather Delays
- Turnaround Time
- ToxTime: The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
- ToxTime: Detecting Illicit Fentanyl in Newborns
- ToxTime: Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs