We have been informed by our package carriers to anticipate possible delays in delivery due to the dangerous weather conditions forecast over the next 24-48 hours. According to the National Weather Service advisory, dangerously cold wind chills as low as 50 to 55 below zero are expected Tuesday night (1/29/19) through Thursday morning (1/31/19) in our area.
We take pride in our turnaround times and will make every effort to get results out as soon as possible. Please continue to send specimens as usual; there is no need to hold specimens.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
- Gabapentin, An Emerging Threat in Today’s Opioid Epidemic
- What We Know About CBD
- Kratom Abuse – an Analytical Study on Kratom calls to Poison Control Centers from 2011-2017
- Kratom and its Controversial Threat to Public Health
- Gabapentin Abuse
- USDTL’s Aileen Baldwin Coauthors Recent Studies of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- The Development of Alcohol Use Disorder: The Overlooked Epidemic
- Marijuana: A Multifaceted Movement