USDTL is a proud member of WBENC!
Showing: June 2021
USDTL is a proud member of The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping women-owned business, like USDTL, thrive. As a member of WBENC, we have a mutual belief that diversity promotes innovation, open doors, and creates partnerships that help fuel the economy.
As a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, or WBE, USDTL went through a rigorous and stringent certification process to confirm that the business is owned, managed, and controlled by a woman or women. As a nationally certified WBE, we are able to network with other WBEs and collaborate with women-owned businesses to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
To learn more about WBENC, visit https://www.wbenc.org/.
USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Drug Trends and Concerns Regarding Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS).
The Webinar discussion included:
- A Brief Overview of NAS
- Withdrawal Symptoms
- Drug Withdrawal Variance
- USDTL Observations & Growing NAS Concerns
- Breaking the Stigma at Lily’s Place, a NAS Center
USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Hair and Nail Testing – What’s the Difference?
The guest speaker was Joseph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL.
The webinar includes discussion around the following points:
- How Fingernail specimens can complement a hair testing program
- Using Fingernail as an alternative specimen type
- The difference in detection windows of Hair and Fingernail Specimens
- Case reports using both Hair and Fingernail specimens
USDTL hosted an online Webinar, titled ToxTime, where we discussed Environmental Exposure Drug Testing 101 (ChildGuard®). The guest speaker was Joesph Jones, Ph.D., NRCC-TC, Chief Operating Officer at USDTL.
The Webinar discussed why ChildGuard® was developed, and the value it brings to clients. Other points of discussion include:
- How drugs are incorporated in hair
- How fingernails can be used
- Legal defensibility of ChildGuard®
- Trends in ChildGuard® testing
The full webinar is available to watch below.https://www.usdtl.com/blog/toxtime-environmental-exposure-drug-testing-101-childguard
- ChildGuard® 13: Extended Panels for Environmental Exposure Testing
- Newborn Toxicology – A Review and Recent Developments
- Winter Weather Delays
- Turnaround Time
- ToxTime: The Detection of Fentanyl in Hair Specimens
- ToxTime: Detecting Illicit Fentanyl in Newborns
- ToxTime: Understanding Toxicology Reports: Confirmations, Cutoffs, and the Quantitative Values
- Fentanyl Laced Drugs