Laboratory Technician I
- Date Posted: 28-Sep-2020
- Department: Extractions
- Supervisor: Dominique Gidron
- Position Status: Full Time
- Shift: First
- Days Worked: Tuesday - Saturday
- Exempt Status: -
- Hourly Rate: commensurate with experience
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform high quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Interact professionally with other employees, clients and vendors
• Work effectively as part of a team on all assignments
• Work independently while understanding the need to communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for performing current duties of extractions. The successful candidate will be detail oriented with excellent communication and time management skills. The candidate should also be able to work independently with our without supervision.
The candidate must have a BS/BA degree majoring in one of the chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory/medical technology sciences. One year of employment at USDTL is also required.
Special Position Requirements
Scheduled hours are Tuesday thru Saturday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM. Lab positions generally involve handling of biohazardous materials.
Experience with documenting chain of custody and using ChemWare Horizon is a plus.
At times, overtime may be required for full time positions. If you are interested in this position, please provide your resume to the hiring supervisor, Dominique Gidron (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. This posting will stay in effect for five days. If you would like a copy of this posting, please go BlueNet. USDTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit your resume and an email or cover letter to email@example.com with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
USDTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.